ABOUT OUR FIRM
Our History and Background
With a Staff of more than 50 in four cities, Rives & Associates, LLP has evolved to serve North Carolina clients for over twenty-five years. The Firm is headquartered in Lexington, North Carolina. Rives & Associates, LLP was formed in January of 2004 by W. Leon Rives and Leon L. Rives II. The Lexington practice was originally begun by W. Leon Rives in the early 80s, doing business as W. Leon Rives CPA (a sole proprietorship). The Firm added offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Greensboro in order to facilitate growth and serve existing clients in those areas. The Firm has a primary objective to provide high quality audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to help our clients achieve greater success.
- To develop the best and brightest people to fulfill their potential and be highly respected in their industry, profession, and community.
- To serve quality clients in our industries and market areas.
- To properly grow the Firm in order to provide desired resources for our clients and opportunities for our Staff while preserving our values.
- To develop our Firm along specific industry and business lines.
- To build a quality organization that will succeed for the next generation of Partners.
- To become one of the most profitable regional firms.
Recent Blog Articles
FIRM NEWS Celebration of Life April 29, 2021 Articles, Firm News RivesCPA Please join us in celebrating the life of our friend Eddie Sheets. Eddie...
FIRM NEWS 3 New Employees March 24, 2021 Articles, Firm News RivesCPA We are proud to grow our firm through hiring talented tax professionals. We...
FIRM NEWS The American Rescue Plan March 17, 2021 Articles, Firm News RivesCPA The American Rescue Plan was signed into law by President Biden on...
IRS UPDATES & GUIDELINES Tax Deadline Extension March 17, 2021 Articles, FAQ, IRS Updates RivesCPA Yesterday the Internal Revenue Service extended the filing and payment deadline for...
FIRM NEWS World Captive Forum Conference 2021 March 2, 2021 Articles, Firm News RivesCPA Although we wish we could gather in-person, our team is enjoying...